This is indeed one of the best games with own music I've played. Level generation itself is great, and the idea of creating soundspaces is also very enjoyable. It can also handle soundscapes of huge music libraries with thousands of tracks reallly well. It is a great game, and I am surprised they abaddoned this project and didn't release it on steam.
Here are the flaws:
- average FPS is 30-50 regardless of how good your hardware is. 60FPS cap on 144fps monitor.
- Some tracks generate up to 102% and get stuck at that and can't be played, sometimes restricting your access to next nodes.
- The game creates HUGE beatmap files on your C disk (%AppData%\LocalLow\www_nagnazul_com) regardless of what disk it is on, 5 minute tracks are 50MB. This wears out the SSD and takes space, I had to create a symlink to my HDD.
- Beatmaps remain even after you play the track, so to save space you have to delete them manually. There is no reason to store them since beatmap generation takes 5 seconds.
- Graphics is okay for this type of game, but could be better. Especially the player sprite.